JOIN THE SULY TEAM
Job opening: Assistant Coordinator
An expert in data segmentation, a leader in customer loyalty and a specialized automotive company, Suly is an all-Quebec company with an in-depth understanding of its market.
Our mandate is to analyze our clients' data, create a communication strategy with their clientele, produce the communication pieces and measure the results.
In order to support the company's growth, we are currently looking for an Assistant Coordinator to join our dynamic team!
The candidate will be required to perform administrative and coordinating functions. He/she must be courteous and diplomatic in his/her interactions with clients and colleagues.
This person will hold a key position at Suly, as she will be the point of contact between our English-speaking clients based in Ontario and the company.
The candidate mainly provides administrative support to the team by managing administrative tasks. The person will be responsible for:
- Administrating and updating customer files;
- Ensuring that all design work is performed professionally, in accordance with the client's graphic standards and within the established deadlines;
- Coordinating shipping;
- Opening and closing of projects;
- Billing support;
- Printing Direct mail campaigns;
- Carry out the translation, correction and revision of various documents and presentations.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COMPONENT
The candidate will be responsible for creating projects in the project management tool. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that project information is entered correctly and for assigning tasks in each department. This person will also be responsible for:
- Managing new client startups;
- Ensuring clear communication with clients in order to establish their needs;
- Preparing basic layouts and starter texts to present to graphic designers.
- Managing client requests;
- Preparing quotes, invoices and have them approved;
- Maintaining, organizing and updating current project files;
- Creating project schedules and ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Ensuring interdepartmental communication.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and functional French
- Training in project management (an asset);
- Marketing training (an asset);
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a related position;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written);
- Excellent command of Office Suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently;
- Ability to manage several cases simultaneously and good stress management;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Indesgin/illustrator suite (an asset)
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES SOUGHT
- Perfect English and functional French;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Outstanding organizational skills required (time and priority management);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good adaptive skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Salary: to be discussed
- Full-time position (37.5 hours weekly)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Location: Brossard
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work remotely: No
COVID-19 measures: Several precautions have been taken to prevent transmission of the disease. We follow public health authority guidelines.
If you recognize yourself, send us your resume.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.